Thursday, March 22, 2012

I took a nap...

I am NOT a napper. I can't sit still and always feel that napping gets in my way of getting other things done. But, today, I yawned ALL day at work. I slept great last night, so I shouldn't have been that tired. Then, all I could think about on my drive home was taking a nap. So, that's exactly what I did.

In my opinion, it's a great sign that my progesterone is on the rise. This is a great success in itself! I have my 21 day progesterone drawn tomorrow, so we'll see if my suspicions are correct. Oh, and my bbs are growing by the second. Not sore like knocked up sore, but growing, swollen. Apparently noticeable as the hubs mentioned it to me this afternoon.

I am still getting positives in the AM when I poas. So, the trigger still hasn't cleared my system. I really doubt that they will until later next week, but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. eeep!

    lol about the bbs ... your hubby is more observant than mine!
    will be stalking and reading and waiting with you!!!

    ReplyDelete