Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CD 4

Day 2 of Femara down, 3 days to go! Remembering back to December, I remember getting headaches from the meds, but nothing more than that. I am so thankful that these aren't like Clomid, you have no idea; unless you've taken Clomid...then you have an idea of what I'm talking about!

I got my Follistim in the mail today. Those injections will start on cd 7 (Friday). I used to hate shots more than anything else on the planet. Since doing all of this fertility stuff, I can't say that I mind them anymore. My mom claims that I shouldn't really mind them after that tattoo I got in college, but that was a different circumstance!

 I listened to my imagery thing last night before I fell asleep. It was super relaxing and it made me realize how far I have come and how much I've learned about myself over the last eight years. Most importantly, I've learned that I'm not a quitter. I'm rather stubborn and don't take 'no' for an answer. I've learned that I can deal with more emotional pain than I thought possible.

Oddly, as I sat there listening to my ipod, I also realized that since I had the vision with my angel baby (who is no longer a baby, mind you) that I have finally healed my heart and know that everything really does happen for a reason. Had I not lost that baby, I would have never learned about my septum. I am no longer a sad person longing to be with my baby, upset that I never got to be with her. Believe it or not, I know she's with me all the time. It's just a feeling I have, but I've seen her and felt her with me. I no longer have to worry whether that baby is okay and worry about who is taking care of her because I know. My husband thinks I'm nuts. Whatever. It is what it is! She led me to this new doctor and I don't call that luck or just a happy coincidence. I also wouldn't be who I am today. And, oddly, I don't think I'd change a thing because I'm quite happy with who I am today!

No comments:

Post a Comment