Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Follie Check...cd 11

I wanted three. I got three...but only one mature one. They are measuring 25 (YAY!), 13, 12. Most likely, the smaller two will not grow fast enough by iui day. So, I'll trigger tonight and do a big 150iu dose of Follistim to plump the fat guy a little more. Then, iui on Thursday, cd 13. Works for me.

On another note, I've been having some anxiety issues lately. I was thinking that the racing heart rate was from the meds. I asked my RE about it and he said it most likely wasn't. Then, I began to think about it and realized that I'm probably just flipping out. I mean, who wouldn't freak about dropping $2K in one month on a procedure that didn't work. I'm pretty sure we'll do one more if this one doesn't work. Then, we'll save for ivf. That freaks me out a bit more. We have spent so much money on our infertility woes over the last few years that just thinking about it sends me into a state of freaking. I could have traveled the world a zillion times for what we've spent, out of pocket. But, in the end, it will all be worth every dime we spent. That's what keeps me going.

Update: I just got a call from one of the nurses and my E2 is 352! It was only 150-ish last month! So, quality wise, this is a much sexier egg!

1 comment:

  1. woo-hoo, sexy egg!

    (and a teeny bonus ... infertility costs can be a tax write-off!)

    ReplyDelete