Saturday, June 9, 2012

2dp{last}iui

Today we celebrated my son's 9th birthday. His actual birthday isn't until Tuesday, but we did our family party today. We are so blessed. First, Ayden is hysterical! He had everyone rolling as he told jokes and gave quick one-liners. I'm sure he got it from me! Second, my family is great. This is the first cycle we have told everyone what we are doing. Before, we kept it really quiet. But, we really need the support no matter which way this ends. My dad put us on a huge prayer chain and people will continue praying until the end of the month when we know how things go. He said people have been emailing him their best wishes for us and letting him know we are in their prayers. My mom and my husband's parents know just when to say enough and when to not say anything. I'm not sure if that comes from not knowing what to say or not wanting to bug us over it, but them just thinking of us is exactly what we need.

Here are some pics of the birthday boy:


"Happy Birthday!"


Making a Wish...
Serious Family Pose
That's more like it!


We ended the day by taking Ayden to the batting cages to try out his new baseball bat he got for his birthday. I even did my time in the cage and I'm pretty sure I impressed my boys who think I'm a hot mess of clumsiness...if they only knew me in my sports glory days! Now, we're all cuddled up on the couch, realizing after quite a busy day. Now, if only every day in the next 2 weeks goes this fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment