Monday, June 11, 2012

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

After eating some healthy fried McD's for dinner, the hubs announced that he has decided that he is going to try and eat healthier...tomorrow. He does have a crap ton of ice cream to finish tonight, after all. Ayden, who is very into working out and eating apples for the time being, gave him a list of healthy eats: lettuce, apples, salad, and maybe a walk. The hubs was anything but excited that his 8 (9 tomorrow) year old boy was giving him health tips. Then, Ayden went up stairs and the hubs asked me if I was a good witch or a bad witch. Not sure what he meant, most likely it had to do with my mood of the minute with the amount hormones I have flowing through my body, I avoided the question by telling him that I was having cramps. The hubs asked, in the Wiz of Oz voice, if they were "good cramps or bad cramps". I though he was joking, but he wasn't. Then, I started to think. I am 4dpiui. It's kinda early, but could it be? Guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks. Two weeks from today is my beta...ahhhh!

The hubs is being a little more positive this cycle, too. Maybe it's because I am. Maybe it's because he's feeling it, too. Ayden was talking about how he feels bad for our neighbor because he is the youngest kid in the neighborhood. The hubs said, "Well, just right now. Not for long." Ayden didn't catch on, but I sure did. Maybe he knows something I don't.

Any which way, exactly two weeks from today, we will know the fate of our family. Will we be leaving "only child parenting" behind us? Will we be pink or blue? Will there be just one?

Speaking of that, the hubs wants to be a member of Team Green. As in, he doesn't want to know what we're having. Fine. I'll go with it. But, just for fun, I was wondering at what number of babies growing inside of me would he be willing to find out genders. The answer is: 4. Apparently, with one, two, or three, you can just wing it. Four? Not so much. Who knew. I will never understand his logic. But, because he's put up with all of this madness for the last eight years, I'll go along with it.

1 comment:

  1. 4?! oh my!

    glad you are feeling optimistic - i sure am!

    and i wanted to be team green, but i understand giving in to the hubs ... he won that one!

    ReplyDelete