Friday, June 29, 2012

Camping?

My life has certainly not gone as expected lately, so why stop now? Next week, my beautiful threesome is going camping. In a tent. The boys think I'll last about thirty seconds. Well, I have news for them...long before I became obsessed with all things girly, I was collecting worms, fishing, and digging in the dirt with the boys. That's right, this girly girl use to be a tomboy. I'm planning on finding my inner dirt lover that was lost long ago. Plus, a few days of no make-up and not worrying about my hair sounds pretty relaxing right about now. So, I'll get my entire family with no technology access and a little soul searching in the middle of nowhere. Throw in some hiking for exercise and fishing for fun and I'm going to be one happy (but stinky) lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment