Monday, June 4, 2012

2nd follie check, cd 12

Only two follies are hanging on, which is perfectly fine with us! Four kinda scared me. The one on the right is 17x11 and the one on the left is 18x18. The RE wants to plump up the one on the right a bit, so we're doing one more night of Follistim tonight and trigger tomorrow night with a high dose follistim to mature my follies. Then, iui is Thursday morning. The hubs has to be at the "donation" center at 8:30, which means we have to be on the road by 6:50...and Ayden has to go along. Odd much? Obviously, he'll wait in the car/outside with which ever one of us is available, but I cannot ask someone to watch him that early in the AM! Speaking of Ayden, he keeps asking if I'm having a baby. I wrote about it a couple of days ago and he keeps asking. Sixth sense? I sure hope he's right! Now, I'm gonna work on fixing my computer so I can get online again. Writing on this iPad stunts my sarcasm and ticks me off...But, before I go, here's a HUGE cyber hug to a longtime childhood friend who is finding out the genders of her twinsies today! I cannot wait to hear what you're having!!

No comments:

Post a Comment