Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What we get for $100K...

Nothing. When the crack whore on the corner can get knocked up sleeping with some stranger trying to get money for more crack and we spend a shit ton of money and get nothing, I get pissed. But, the financial straign doesn't even begin to compare with the emotional one. I don't know what I'm going to do right now, but it will probably involve lots of hiding and avoiding people. This is exactly why I don't like telling people. Now, I have to untell them. Admitting I'm broken to myself is one thing, but telling my family, that's entirely different. They simply don't get it. Unless you've been here dealing with infertility month after month, you just don't get it. As you've probably guessed, it's a bfn for us. I wonder how long it will take to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment