Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's all in the timing...

This weekend, I have to admit that I've been a little nervous that the timing of this iui is a little off. Last month, my follies were ready for trigger by cd 11. So, I keep worrying that I'll miss O'ing with the iui this week. Then, I remembered that my progesterone was pretty low last month compared to the month prior when iui was on cd 14. Maybe I triggered too soon with the last iui cycle? This thought and a million others kept running through my mind all weekend. Then, I picked up the Day-by-Day prayer book I purchased a couple of months back...Today's meditation was, "Don't tell your God how big your problems are; tell your problems how big your God is." So, I did. And, you know what? It worked. I can't solve this problem. Not only can I not solve the problem with timing, but I can't solve the entire ttc issue. Agonizing over every single thing that could go wrong/ has gone wrong/ might go wrong if I don't obsess over it hasn't worked yet. So, for the next two and a half weeks, and quite possibly, the next nine months, I need to give it all over to God. I've tried it in the past for a hot minute, but my control issue took back over. No more. So, tomorrow, I'll go for my 2nd follie check, which will be wonderful and my E2 check which will also be perfect because God is in my driver's seat this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment