Monday, January 27, 2014

CD3 and BCP #1 Down the Hatch

And, go! BCP #1 is on board. Here is a look into my mind: WTH are you doing?! Are you seriously doing this again? So exciting! Holy moly! Are you flipping nuts???

Yeah. I'm all over the place. DH has his newest test on Thursday. The results will be to my RE in two weeks. We're both hoping like mad people that there is something wrong with him. Yep. We sure do. I mean, we want it to be fixable. But, if there isn't anything wrong? Well, I'm not sure. I feel like it's stupid to go through with another cycle, all OOP (out of pocket), without having any new information about either of us.

As for this upcoming cycle, the only med change will be lowering my Follistim dosage. Last time, I started off on a high dose (for me) and that wasn't good. When we tried to back it off and it was too late.My estrogen was through the roof by trigger time. So, I'll be starting this time at 125. Last time, I believe, I started at 225. I need quality, not quantity, this time. Ne estrogen spike. Endo bodies and high estrogen are not friends. At all.

I called the IVF nurse and left her a message to see if there was anyway we could get either ER or ET during my Spring Break week. Yes, I know. I said I wasn't going to control everything. It doesn't hurt to ask, right? If I don't have to take more time off than I already will need, that would be great. Plus, I'll be a huge bloated cow. Try explaining that to teenagers. Yeah. They'd ask. My biggest fear is people asking me if I'm pregnant when I'm not. Well, last time, I definitely looked pregnant with 22 eggs hanging off of my grapefruit sized ovaries. I need to buy big comfy sweaters. That won't look suspicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment