Friday, January 31, 2014

Que tears

My body cannot handle any influx in hormonal balance or imbalance or just hormones in general. Go endo. It's a real cluster going on inside me. I have now been on bcp for 5 days. We're talking a pill, the size of a pea. No. Smaller than that. It's like 1/2 that size. I.cannot.handle.it. I have been weepy all day long. It's pretty ridiculous.

Commercials about babies? Sob.

Commercials with flowers in them? Yep. Those, too.

Commercials about the crazy chest pounder singing lady, Celine Dion? OMG. Cry factory. She did have to do IVF 5 times to conceive her twins.

Sweet heavens. It appears that I now qualify people of their worth for my tears by if they are infertile or not. Lovely. Infertility has officially taken over my body and my mind.

On a really exciting note, tomorrow is the first day of February, meaning that in ONE MONTH we will be WAY underway with our IVF! And, February is a short month. Hopefully, it goes quickly for a couple of reasons. One: GO IVF! Two: THIS WINTER IS HORRIBLE! And, we're expecting yet another HUGE storm this week. For the love of warm seasons, make it stop!

I realize that March isn't always (or ever) warm. What's the saying? Oh. It's: April showers bring May flowers. That has nothing to do with March. Well, whatever. My point is that it will be warming up and Spring is my absolute favorite month. I am the happiest in the Spring. I'm not really looking forward to driving 1 1/2 hours to my RE's office every other day for a couple of weeks, but I am looking forward to the warm sun coming through my car windows. Ah. I love that feeling.

If it's still cold out, I'll just turn the heat on in my car and pretend it's coming from the sun. Yeah. That will work. So, I welcome February (not because I enjoy this month) because it means that we are one step closer to whatever we need to do to have another teeny, tiny baby. At least I hope he/she/they are teeny, tiny. Otherwise, ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment