Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nervous Wreck

My stomach is just turning. I have no idea what is going on four hours away where the young boy lives. With the weather as it is, our local Children's Services is closed. Our worker needed to be in on the conference call with the boy's agency before the meeting. Clearly, she probably isn't. I have no idea what this does for us. Also, the child's agency could also be closed, so the meeting might not even be going on. I checked online at closings in the boy's county. It didn't say that Children's Services was closed, but maybe they don't post those things.

Not gonna lie. I called the other agency. It didn't say they were closed. In fact, when the recording said it was transferring me to the receptionist, I hung up. I was just checking. So, are they still meeting? I'm officially a hot mess and need to take a nap to pass time. A long nap. Or a tranquilizer gun. That might work, too.

I'll update with any news I do or don't hear later...

No comments:

Post a Comment