Saturday, January 25, 2014

It's go time!

She's a lady of the night. I always kinda knew that about her. Good thing I was prepared. CD 1 is here. Of course there are no cycle days, so to speak in an IVF cycle, but day one of my period means bcp and signals the start of our next cycle. I'll be on bcp for 5 weeks, putting ER and ET somewhere towards the end of March. I'm going to talk to my nurse and see if I can be specific for the week of ER. My Spring Break is the last week in March and it would be nice to have ER the week before. If things go like they did last time and we can transfer a 5 day blast, ET would land the week of Spring Break. I wouldn't have to take as much time off and that would be great.

I will call on Monday to get things rolling. Our nurse will start working on our calendar. Then, I have a big decision about who to tell about this IVF. Since I'm missing so much work, I have to tell my principal that something is going on. I'm not sure if I'll tell her everything. I really liked no one bothering me during our FET with questions. People who have sex and get pregnant are really curious about my type of people. They ask odd questions. I realize they are just curious, but I don't ask them how the sex was the night they got pregnant...same idea in my mind.

We aren't telling family this time either. They asked too many annoying and stupid questions. Perhaps it was all of the hormones I was on, but it drove me absolutely insane. So, if you are reading this, because you found it through a Goo.gle search or I gave you the blog address, you are the only people who know...so keep it on the down low ladies!!

It might get a little tricky when I have the ER because we need to be there REALLY early, so we'll need someone to watch Ayden overnight the night before and get him to school. We will most likely lie to the inlaws and tell them I have some weird procedure for my endo. I mean, that's not a total lie. It is a weird procedure and if it weren't for my endo, we probably wouldn't need to do this. So, really, it would just be a slight elimination of the entire truth.

Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment