Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cyst has ruptured!

I'm 99% certain that the u/s probe ruptured my cyst. Thank goodness! After the ultrasound yesterday, I had the normal burning and cramping feelings that come when a cyst ruptures and today, I'm in no pain at all. Yay!

They didn't draw my blood for an E2 check yesterday, so they'll do that this coming Friday after they do another ultrasound to make sure the cyst is gone. I could save myself some money and just tell them that it's gone, but they won't believe me. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little freaked that we now have to pay for an extra u/s. Hopefully, nothing else crazy goes on in there so we don't have any extra added costs.

Speaking of money, the hubs has a job interview on Wednesday. If you are a praying person, send some of those, would you? Otherwise, just a few good thoughts would be so appreciated. It's a low stress job, compared to his last job. That's what he needs and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment