Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm having a moment. Just let me.

I am so bloated. So.very.bloated. And, it hurts to laugh, sneeze, eat, cough, sit, fart, stand, walk, lay. You get the point.

I am literally thinking of pulling the plug on this cycle. Why? Because my hormones are going crazy. I have actually convinced myself that if my ovaries get any bigger with these stupid meds, they will rupture. Right inside of me. Then, I'll die. Death by ovary bursting.

These thoughts made me cry. Again, the hormones.

I have also convinced myself that the doc is going to cancel my cycle because there are too many follicles and he thinks my ovaries will burst and I'll die. These are the actual thoughts that have been in my mind these last few hours. I am freaking losing it. Losing it.

I know that I can't cancel the cycle now. Little late. Maybe it's a last ditch effort to save my emotions incase the cycle doesn't work. Whatever the reason, I hurt and I don't like it. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm lucky we were able to do this again, under the circumstances. Not working.

Okay. Pity party over. For now. At least publically. Monitoring appointment is tomorrow morning. I'll make sure to let you know if our RE is just as concerned about my ovaries exploding as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment