Friday, March 14, 2014

Well, this sucks. Way to celebrate endo month, endo.

Huge cyst. Cycle canceled/moved back. Suck it endo. It's a good size blood filled cyst. That'll be fun when it ruptures. I'm giddy with excitement.

So, Plan B it is. Now, I'll continue with Lupron until next Friday and go back in to have it checked again. My doc said that because of it's size, the cyst will probably not be completely gone for two weeks, at least. So, next week will just be a check to see if it is shrinking.

I was excited to start stims tomorrow, but I can't say that I'm surprised that this is going on. I've been in a lot of pain this week, so I kinda knew something wasn't right in there. What can ya do?

Hopefully, we don't need to go to Plan C, whatever that might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment