Wednesday, March 26, 2014

stim day 5 update

Holy follicles. My guess yesterday was close. Twenty is the actual number of countable follicles over 10mm. There were quite a few smaller than that. Oh boy. Most of those are on my right ovary, which is interesting since the left one hurts quite a bit more. It's stuck to my stomach wall, so that most likely explains it, but as far as being helpful this IVF? The left ovary took some time off.

There were 3 or 4 follies growing on the left side. I assume the cyst played a part in the lack of participation, but I'm really just guessing about that.

My E2 came back at 365, which is perfect according to the nurse. My estrogen is hopefully deciding to not fly off the charts this time. Fingers crossed.

After our appointment, we went to Tar.get again. We were out of some of our supplements. I'm a little over paying for these things. CoQ10 is not cheap. Neither is the antioxidant that we're taking. They better work.

Then I bought some yarn at a craft store. Because, like an old lady, I've now taken up knitting. I made an infinity scarf for my dog. It was supposed to be for me. I ran out of yarn. Sad ending to all of the time I spent knitting that bastard scarf. The dog better appreciate my hard work. 


Although she is a scarf thief, she is still adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment