Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stims day #2

Day two of stims is complete. Again, IVF is very much like the Army. Hurry up and wait. I borrowed a book from my mom today to entertain me during the week and hopefully fill up time. Also, I took up knitting. True story. A lady at work was teaching a class, so I took it. I LOVE it! I'm like a little old lady with my knitting needles and yarn. So relaxing. Except my toes get all crampy when I knit. Not sure how that happens.

I have an appointment tomorrow for blood work only. I love driving 1 1/2 hours for blood work. (Insert sarcasm font) Fun times. Hopefully I can find a craft store while I'm down there so I can stock up on yarn. I'm so flipping old.

For personal reference later on, I was on my period from Friday (the day before starting stims) until now. It worried me at first, but I goo.gled it and I guess it's pretty common. Hopefully, it doesn't mess anything up. Granted, the last cycle was picture perfect and didn't work out, so maybe things going haywire will be in my favor.

Off to knit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment