Monday, March 17, 2014

Job has been found and PIO by myself. Oh crap.

The hubs was offered one heck of a job!!! God is good! It is literally his dream job and I couldn't be happier. For him. It requires A LOT of traveling. Like, he'll be in Abu Daubi for a month. Yep. Sure will. He'll be training their police department with a company that he did some training with a couple of years ago. The owner of the training company was so thrilled to have him working there. I'm so excited for him I could scream.

But, if/when IVF works, I'm on my own with PIO. Great. I had to do that for FET and it wasn't a big deal after I did it the first time. But, everyday? For a month? Not sure about that. Obviously, I'll do whatever I need to do, but I don't have to be happy about it. Those needles are big. Really big. So freaking big. I still get a little nervous when I do my Lupron injection and that needle is as fine as they come. Yikes.

But, he'll be making great money. So, that part is wonderful. The hubs has been talking about wanting to work for this company for a long time, but he never ever would have quit his old job on his own. So, this worked out perfectly and basically fell in his lap. I guess things really do happen for a reason. When God closes a door, he opens a HUGE and AMAZING window!

No comments:

Post a Comment