Monday, March 3, 2014

Last day without bruises on gut...let's get this shit on the road!

Tomorrow is my first Lupron injection! Bring it on. I'm not good with the headaches, but they're only for two weeks. Two weeks around teenagers in a classroom. I'm sure it will be lovely. I'll be able to contain myself all day, but my poor family will hate me in the evenings! I should probably apologize at the start of everyday just to be kind and as a good reminder to my family that I'm still going to be a raging freak for a few more weeks. Go drugs.

I'll update after our appointment tomorrow. Consents have been signed. Money has been transferred. We're ready to get this going!! I still cannot believe that we're doing this again. Seriously, I have no idea how it got here so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment