Friday, March 28, 2014

stim day 7 update

E2 is starting to get crazy. Go me. It was 995. From what I was told, it should have doubled from the last time and, well, it did more than that. Oh well. Not much I can do about it now. They did lower my Follistim dose again. I'm also going in every day over the weekend so we can keep an eye on it. Not sure how that's gonna help, but it will make them more money.

There were a lot of follies growing just like they should. I have no idea how many. I didn't ask. Nor did I ask how big they were. I just know that there were so many that they were squishing each other and a couple of the follies were no longer oval/round shaped, but more like pie shaped because they were squeezed between a couple of other big follies.

All in all, it was a good appointment. I go back tomorrow for another check and then on Sunday and then on Monday and then for ER...I love driving 1 1/2 hours for a 15 minute appointment :) Although, the RE (not mine, but the other one in the practice that I saw today) said that I'm one of those ladies that they need to schedule double appointments for so they can count all of the follicles. I guess that's a good problem to have?

Tonight I think I'll start chugging Gat.orade to help with this OHSS that is no doubt on the horizon. I feel like this is going to end like the last time. I ended up being fine, but my doc will only transfer one if I get OHSS again. Bummer.

Edited to add: For anyone searching the inter webs for nausea while stimming, I have horrible nausea. Horrible. I goo.gled it. Seems pretty common, but I'll definitely ask about it at my appointment tomorrow. I took Pepto. Not sure if I can, but it was either that or succumb to the puking that was about to happen from the room spinning. Not cool. Can anyone tell that I'm ready for this part to be over? Knock me out and get these darn eggs out of me already!

No comments:

Post a Comment