Saturday, March 29, 2014

Stim Day 8 Update

First, I'm feeling a ton better today. Staying full of gat.orade is helping. I think. I hate that crap.

My E2 came back at 1554 today. Thank heavens I don't have to go back until Monday. After driving home in a storm, the hubs and I crashed on the couch for a couple of hours. Thank goodness for the in-laws taking care of Ayden so we could catch up on sleep. I am so pooped. This getting up early crap is for the birds.

On Monday, we'll get our official date for ER. I want to be excited, but today I have this irrational fear that I'll ovulate early. Most likely, it won't happen. But, this really is the last time that we can do this, so it not working has me freaking out. Naturally, thinking of everything that can go wrong and then worrying about it for hours on end is the healthiest way to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment