Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 3 Stim update

E2 came back at 145 today. The nurse said that this is a good start, so I'll just take her word. I am NOT goo.gling it this time. Nope. It's not that I don't care, but what the heck can I do if it is a 'bad' number? Nothing. Not one flipping thing.

The hubs is NOT doing a stellar job with the injections this time. I'm a bruised mess. When he gets the needle in, he starts shaking like he needs a fix. I keep reminding him that I'm an actual person and can feel the needle moving around. We're not sure what's going on there. Whatever. It's just pain. Only about 7 days left of that crap :)

And, for what it's worth: I CANNOT BELIEVE WE'RE DOING THIS AGIAN! I say that very thing to the hubs multiple times a day. Seeing as how he is jobless at the moment and I'm on Spring Break, I'm pretty sure I'm driving him crazy.

So, to give him a break, I went to my appointment today by myself. It was just blood work anyway.

I'm not gonna lie. The real reason I went alone was so I could stop at Tar.get after my appointment without him rushing me around the place. I puffy heart that place.

As I shopped, I could tell that my E2 was rising because everything made me teary. Baby stuff, shampoo, bathing suits. Well, the bathing suits can be explained. The meds this time have made me a HUGE HOG. I'm starving 24/7. If I could be hungry 25/8, I'd be that, too. It's really gross. I should make a chart of the number of bags of chips I've inhaled so far this cycle. It's not even normal. The scale is showing the damage. To fix that problem, I just stopped weighing myself. Ignorance really is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment