Wednesday, June 26, 2013

2dp5dt

Not much to report. I'm trying to stay busy and watch a ton of trashy TV. There is a show called Wicked Mom's or Wicked Weird Moms or Spoiled Wicked Moms from the South or Somewhere and I find it absolutely hysterical. The hubs absolutely cannot stand it! It's about competitive mothering and these very wealthy women who are "mothers" but have nannys and spend tons of money on weird things that their kids don't really need and give their two year old kid Coke. Yep. A Coke. I am so beyond happy that I don't care one single ounce what other people think of my mothering. Being a mother isn't about impressing others, but rather, it's about mothering...odd, huh? I do happen to LOVE the fashion sense of a couple of the mothers and that's probably what keeps me coming back for more. If I were tall and super skinny, I'd wear leggings and furry boots everyday with a furry vest. Ok. I probably would never do that, but the idea of having enough money to buy whatever clothing I want is a little nice to think about. Instead of having tons of money to do whatever I want with, I have guilt from just having a credit card. Darn my own conservative monetary morals.

And, I'm watching lots of episodes of  House Hunters. It makes me want to renovate every inch of my house. When we bought our home, we loved it because it was an older home with lots of renovations we could do together. Now, those are the same reasons we want to move! Unfortunately, when we bought our home we had NO idea we'd be paying well over $200k in almost a decade to expand our family. So, rather then fixing up our home, we now have 5 frostie babies and one that better be implanting today. I'd say we definitely made the best decision :)  House remodeling jobs will always be there. My eggs, on the other hand, just kept getting older.

Obviously, no symptoms today. The PIO injections are really not bad at all. My bum is sore, but I truly don't mind getting the actual injection. I numb it with ice for about 5 minutes and don't even feel it. I've have very sore bbs from all of the hormones for quite sometime, so I'm pretty sure it will be nearly impossible to read into any symptoms I may feel over the next week or so. It's really better that way! Much less obsessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment