Monday, June 17, 2013

Seriously?

So, trigger is tonight! So exciting. However, my RE has put me at high risk for OHSS because my E2 came back at 5,513 today. They thought it would be a little over 4,000. Oops. I'm an over achiever. What can I say?

I am a little scared for how shitty I'll feel if OHSS does happen. And, I was told to not be surprised if we have to do a freeze all or just transfer one if I am feeling well enough to go ahead with the ET. Seriously? Of course, if I don't feel well or am in the hospital, I'd much rather wait to transfer. I'm not trying to make things worse for myself. Like the nurse said, we've waited 9 years, another month will be a piece of cake. I'm not really so sure about that though!

So, even with all of that, I am excited for ER on Wednesday! It's finally here and we are closer to the end, even if things get moved a little. But, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment