Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lupron is the devil, reincarnated.

Seriously. The bloating. Oh the bloating. If no one has ever told you that shooting meds in your gut makes you bloated, well consider yourself warned. The hubs kindly mentioned my ever growing bloat during my shot tonight and then chuckled. Oh, yes. It's hysterical. Then, there are the constant headaches. Those are lovely, too. And the gas. That's been pleasant, as well. I think everyone's favorite is my crabby ass attitude. Well, it's my favorite anyway. I don't give a shit if everyone else likes it or not. Honestly, the headaches, bloating, and farts are enough to make my crabby. That may not be the Lupron after all. AND, to top it all off, AF arrived yesterday. That sucked, too. I forgot how crappy I felt during AF. So, yesterday I laid on the couch, bloated and gassy with a heating pad. Toady, I drug my crabby self to the zoo to enjoy the weather. It was a beautiful day and I was really enjoying myself....then, my daily headache returned. Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment