Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ouch, Ovaries are screaming!

I definitely know something is going on in there! My ovaries are feeling heavy and are a little sore. I'm really interested/scared to see how I feel by ER, which is predicted to be an entire week away! Sweet heavens! There's no backing out now. Which, yes. I've considered over the last couple of days. This is scary people. This is our only shot at IVF. We aren't going to do it again and again. So, sometimes it's easier to say, "I don't know if it would have worked because we didn't try it," rather than, "No, I failed at that, too." I've failed at fertility treatments and this last biggie, well. It's a little scary. But, overall, I am feeling quite positive, believe it or not.

Oh, the bruises. The belly is a bruised mess! There are tiny bruises around multiple injection sites. The hubs is going to have a hard time finding a spot tonight. And, the bloat. By the evening, it's out.of.control! Then, miraculously, it's gone by morning. I'm not sure where it goes, but at least I get to feel like myself for a few hours in the morning. I'm not sure what I expected after getting this every night:
It could be worse. But, this is enough! One of those buggers burns like hell, but I can't seem to figure out which one it is exactly. I think it's the low dose hcg. Not sure. But, my natural instinct after the burn last night was to slap the hubs in his face. Seriously? When was it a good idea to do that to a man that is holding another needle and getting ready to cram it in your gut? Well, luckily he found it hysterical and I think he feels a little badly over the whole thing, so he didn't take it out on me. Note to self: Do hcg last and let hubs RUN away right after injecting.

Most importantly: Tomorrow is Ayden's 10th birthday!! TEN! Wow! He is so handsome:
Here's to a VERY HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY to my precious, Ayden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment