Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I can do it...

I can do anything for a couple of weeks, right? That's what I keep telling myself. I am quite surprised at how sore my ovaries are. They feel like they weight about 100 pounds each and are really sore. I'm actually hobbling around when I walk...which I assume is normal since the nurse asked if I was walking like that yet. So, at least I can rest assured that I'm not the only one walking like I broke my hip. Or my ovary.

There is a good reason why they are sore, however! At my appointment today, my RE measured 17 follicles, most measuring between 10-12mm. My estrogen came back at 550, which the nurse said is right where it should be, but I think she was lying since she lowered my dose again. This has OHSS written all over it. Oh, I hope not. That would just be horrible. But, if I knew that it would work, I'd honestly do it all over again in a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment