Saturday, June 8, 2013

Starting Stims Tonight!

It's here!! Tonight we start stims! That also means the number of times my gut gets stabbed each night triples. That has me a little anxious, but definitely excited to be moving on to the next phase of IVF. This part is only a little over a week long, so that is definitely doable. I go Monday for a blood test to see what my estrogen level is at this point. It should be around 400 according to the RE's nurse. After that last appointment, I'm interested to see if it does indeed do what it's supposed to or if it is too high. Fingers crossed that my body does what it's expected to do!

Today was Ayden's birthday party. He had a blast! I'm pretty sure he'll be sleeping ALL night long! The boys played basketball for 2 hours and only slowed down to eat cake and candy. They had me tired! On a fun note, Ayden has been saving his money like a mad man because he wants to buy his own computer. After his party today, he has almost $600 saved and we're hunting for a laptop tomorrow! I'm so proud of him for learning to save at an early age. We definitely preach the idea of saving your money and buying what you want with cash and I hope it keeps him far away from debt when he's an adult.

I'll update again when I get my results on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment