Monday, June 3, 2013

Not much to report

Still just chugging along. Not much to report today. This morning I only had to take two pills. That was weird! No BCP and no antibiotic. I'm only taking my prenatal and baby aspirin as prescribed by the RE's office. Yesterday, I did have a horrible headache and I'm starting to think it has to be from the Lupron. They've been almost daily since starting and are usually start in the early afternoon and hang around for varying times each day. It sucks! Yesterday, I broke down and took over the counter migraine medicine, although I'm not sure if I was supposed to, but I just couldn't stand it a second longer. I didn't take my prescription stuff, so I figured it was better? Not sure if that's true or not!

As for my attempt at the endo diet, I have successfully cut out caffeine, dairy (which upsets my stomach so badly anyway that I don't miss it at all!) and soy. I've avoided soy for quite sometime after reading how horrible it is in general, so that wasn't very hard either. This week, I'm cutting out wheat. Heaven help everyone around me! There are so many other things I can eat to pacify my carb addiction, so hopefully I don't miss it too much! I'm also cutting out sugar this week. Oh boy. Wheat and sugar in the week I'm supposed to have my first AF since August. This should be interesting! However, both of these things cause a super toxic environment in endo patients and that's what I need to avoid. So, this will give me almost a month to un-toxify my gut before my embryo transfer.

Oh, also, my ovaries were pretty sore last week from the Lupron and that had me freaking out. However, after looking it up online, it seems kind of normal. Ok. Not normal. But, it can happen. As of yesterday, they're back to normal and in no pain. So, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment