Sunday, April 13, 2014

2nd post for 6dp5dt because I'm now a huge blimp

I think I need to take it easier. Between the game yesterday and my retail therapy today, my stomach is huge and I'm starting to feel like poo. And, I can't get a deep breath. That makes me mad because I quite like taking deep breaths when I'm annoyed and stressed. So that sucks. I've gained 4 pounds today and 2.5" in my gut. So, that's really cute. I'll re-measure everything in the morning to see if it warrants a call to my RE. Here's my thoughts on that. 

First, I was told to call them if there was any change in girth (I hate that word. It sounds so gross.) or weight. However, now I have to decide if the changes I'm seeing are worthy of calling. I don't want to be that girl who calls and just needs to fart or poop to let out some of the bloat. However, let's be real. 2.5" is a lot of intestional issues that I just don't want to be witness to. Ever.

Second, we all know what late onset OHSS means. But, since that word that cannot be mentioned for fear of jinxing things and hasn't happened to me in 7 years, I just want to enjoy the ignorant bliss of the what might be so that if it isn't, at least I had a few days to pretend. That just doesn't sound even a little normal. But, I seriously look 4 months along. Even found myself holding up my ovaries when I was walking to the restroom at a restaurant today. I'm sure the patrons loved that.

So, symptoms for 6dp5dt: can't breathe, look like a fat hog, feel like poo and I'm happy about it and hope it all sticks around for a little while longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment