Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Officially none to freeze. Bright side?

We saved $750 on cryo costs? Let's put a spin on this shit. I have a sick ass sense of humor. Especially when I'm a tad pisssed. Good thing because I'm as bloated as a house still and couldn't find anything to wear to the RE's office yesterday. There were clothes all thrown all over my bed when we left. Good times. I looked pregnant in 1/2 of them and I hadn't even had anything transferred yet. Gross. So, this weekend I'm going to do some retail therapy. But, just a little because the hubs is still jobless until his passport comes.

Our nurse called today to tell us that they let the remaining little guys try to do something over night, but none made it to freeze. Good thing they warned me in a nice way yesterday so I could be prepared. $12k and all of our hopes and dreams are in 2 little embryos. Well, there's always Dudley.

Today, the hubs and I are talking about how much we'll be drinking over Easter weekend if this doesn't work. And we're swearing. A lot. I hear you all. Just be positive, you never know. You're right, we don't. But, we need to protect our poor hearts. Ten years of this shit is a lot. And, this is it. This one is gonna have a special kind of hurt if it doesn't work.

Thank God we have Ayden. How in the heck did we get pregnant with him? Can you say miracle?

No comments:

Post a Comment