Thursday, April 17, 2014

Beta #1 is in!!!!

I've never heard a nurse more excited in my life. Of course in her line of work, these phone calls are probably more fun to make than the one's we've gotten in the past.

On to the good stuff. By tomorrow, they wanted my number over 100. Today, it was 257! So, it's official. For another day, I'm pregnant. Holy crap. I can't even believe that I'm typing that. There are no words for how surreal this feels.

I'll have another beta on Monday, then another one the following Monday. If all goes well, our first ultrasound will be the first week in May. She gave us a temporary due date. How fun! It's December 24, 2014. Christmas Eve. Wow. That seems so far away. Fingers, legs, arms, toes, and everything else crossed that we get that far. Lots of prayers will help, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment