Tuesday, April 15, 2014

8dp5dt

Huge gut still in progress. This evening, it was bigger than ever. So sexy. I had to call my nurse this morning to give her my stats and she had an excited tone to her voice. It made me nervous. I don't need anyone getting all excited quite yet.

However, she said that I'll be calling in until this all clears up to give my stats. She didn't move up my beta since things didn't get worse overnight last night. Hopefully, this stays mild.

I took a nap after work, not because I wanted to, just because I fell asleep on the couch, and when I woke up, I was an inch bigger than I was earlier in the day. My stomach is hard as a rock. So icky.

So, tomorrow morning: I pee on stick. Please say a prayer that this bloating is for more than me just getting fat...

No comments:

Post a Comment