Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 3 Fert Report! Go embies, go!

We didn't lose any over night! We still have 13 embryos, all between 6-10 cells, right where they should be today. The one we did lose the other day, they let it try and do something last night, but it is still just one cell. Poor little guy.

Now is the crucial time where we'll see if the supplements the hubs was on did their job. On day 4 and beyond, the embryo will start to use more of the sperm's energy. Fingers crossed that the hundreds of dollars we spent on supplements was worth it.

My own RE will be the one doing the transfer on Monday, which is good because I can't say that the other RE in the office is on my good list. Not after he assaulted my poor ovary during ER. The hubs doesn't really like him at all, so I'm glad we don't have to put up with him transferring our embryos.

I'm over the moon excited about the progress of our embryos. The hubs is freaking out. I think he is assuming that all 13 will make it to day 5. I don't happen to see this as a problem. Apparently, he believes that they will eventually all stick and make babies. I won't break his spirit, but that's not even kind of realistic. Hopefully, we'll have two amazing ones to transfer on Monday and a few to freeze.

I am feeling much better today. Besides my left ovary being pissed still (I'd love to know what he did during ER to cause so many issues) I'm not as bloated as I was last time. I have been downing gat.orade like it's my job and eating salty foods. It seems to be working.

I thought that once I was done with stims, my med schedule would get easier. Nope. Now, I'm on cabergoline (sp?) to help keep OHSS away, prednisone, Xanax (Not bad!), ibuprofen, doxy, all of my vitimans, plus PIO. Holy moly. My head is spinning trying to keep track of all of this. In the end, it will be very worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment