Wednesday, April 23, 2014

5 weeks

I'm a nervous wreck. I'm scared to go to the bathroom because in the past, at 5 weeks, it wasn't pretty. However, since I have to pee about every hour, it's impossible to avoid. I wish sleeping through the next few weeks was possible.

Since it's not, I decided to finally order a refill on my PIO. I'm not sure what I was waiting for. Most likely, I was just sure I wouldn't need it. But, crazy thing, I do. I only have a couple of days worth of PIO left, so it was time.

Symptom wise, things don't feel much different than they did during the 2ww. Sore boobs, bloating. The only new thing is the extreme amount of sleep I feel like I need around 2pm. The last couple of days, I came home and fell asleep on the couch. Last night, I finally slept a full night, which felt amazing. My back is a little achy, but with the growing going on, I assume this is normal.

While I'm so happy to be pregnant, I'm so scared to get too excited quite yet. Hopefully, as we start to see things progress, we'll start to get excited and believe this is really happening. Right now, it still kinda feels like someone else's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment