Thursday, April 10, 2014

3dp5dt

I woke up at 3:30am because I needed to hurt my husband. I was ready to rip him from one end to the other. I found out he's been cheating on me for three weeks. I was at the grocery store and overheard people talking about it. When I questioned him about it, he admitted to it, but not fully until I told him I was going to rip her a new one, too...and then I woke up.

What a horrible dream! I'll still probably yell at my hubs for ruining my sleep, but it seemed so flipping real that my heart was racing when I woke up. Once I was awake and mad, I realized that I needed to pee, but I had to decide if it was worth getting up to do so. It was. Now, here I am at 5am, still awake. Work should be lovely today.

I had this problem during my last fresh cycle, too. I'm pretty sure it's the meds or nerves keeping my mind going a thousand miles a minute. As far as symptoms today, I'm tired because it's 5am. That's it. My ovaries are 'pinging', but they're probably just trying to shrink back down to a normal size. Hopefully they do so soon and they get off of my bladder.

I may as well just get up since a skunk just did it's stinky thing right outside of my window and stunk up the whole neighborhood. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment