Sunday, April 6, 2014

Tomorrow is it. ET day. Point of no return. Fatness for 9 months. Hopefully.

Like that, tomorrow is ET. I am really surprised at how excited I am. I can't wait to get there and hear how our little guys/girls did over the weekend and get the picture of the two we'll transfer.

Just trying to be realistic, I remember that the last time we lost more than half from day 3 to day 5. Of course, the hubs has been on lots of supplements, so hopefully the arrest rate won't be that big. If it is, hopefully at least two amazing ones stick around that we can bring home in nine months.

Tomorrow is the 7th, which is the hub's lucky number. This might be a good sign? Plus, I'm just very calm this time. I already have been through this a couple of times and learned that it doesn't necessarily always work and I made it through that. It wasn't the end of the world, although it certainly felt like it at the time. This time, I've really been able to just let go and let things happen, not second guess why decisions are being made by doctors, or goog.ling things. That's bad. Goo.gle is not your friend during IVF. Not even close.

The next time I update, I'll be closer to being pregnant. I've decided that the term PUPO is dumb, so I'm not using it this time. I'll just be praying like a mad woman that these embryos decide to stay around and join our family.

Not gonna lie. I am worried about the bumpy ass ride home. The freeway we need to take to get there and back has pot holes the size of Jupiter. I will, like an idiot, ask my RE if they can fall out on a bump. I know what he'll say, but I just need to hear it from his mouth. The hubs already laughed at me. Not funny. $12k says I'm serious as hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment