Monday, April 14, 2014

Called my RE...wish I would have kept it to myself. Freaking out.

They want to hear from me with my measurements and weight tomorrow, then possibly come in early for my beta. Uh, I almost cried, except that I was headed back into a meeting, so I had to put myself back together.

Beta is final. Like, the end. I'm not sure I'm ready for this to be over. While my gut looks 5 months along, my mind isn't there.

Today, I'm up 3" from a couple of days ago. My weight was up a couple of pounds. My nurse seems to think that I shouldn't be short of breath or be nauseous. So, she said she needed to talk to my RE. When she called back, he said all that about moving my beta. I'm also supposed to take my dostinex everyday instead of every other, like I've been doing. The hubs will love that. I believe that script was about $200 for 10 pills. Oh yay!

So, sometime this week, possibly earlier than Friday, I'll know. I kinda don't wanna know. That makes NO sense. I realize that. I don't even want to pee on things anymore. I just want to keep pretending with my fat gut. Whatever happens in 9 months will just be a surprise for everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment