Sunday, April 27, 2014

I need an intervention

At 5w4d, I'm still POAS. See:


The test line took almost all of the dye. You'd think this would calm my mind about beta #3 tomorrow, but not so much. I have no symptoms other than sore boobs. No nausea today or really anything else. Granted, I'm also on prednisone and that can mask pregnancy symptoms, but I need to see that my beta is going up before I believe that is the reason behind my lack of symptoms. I'm also pretty early for symptoms, but something to tell me everything is okay would be nice.

My back has been sore, but I also have a tilted uterus, so as it grows, it pushes into my spine. In my mind, I know this, but it still scares me.

I have a feeling that my nurse forgot to fax my blood work orders to the lab. Last week, the lab called to pre-register me before my test. They didn't do that this week. I think my RE's nurse was running solo this week, so she was pretty overwhelmed. So, I'll either get my blood done at 8am or when I get off work. The later will really make me a mess all day long.

Even with all of these things, today is the day I started bleeding with my last pregnancy. I have been dreading today like no other. However, I made it. No bleeding. According to that test, I'm still pregnant. So, today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment