Wednesday, July 3, 2013

9dp5dt

Today would be my normal beta day if the holiday wasn't tomorrow. So, just to know for sure, we tested again and of course, BFN. I wasn't surprised. The hubs was pretty shocked. I think he thought I just tested too early and those tests were wrong. He doesn't understand that, deep down, I just knew it didn't work. He can't feel that part. In a way, I'm jealous. He just got to be positive without analyzing any weird symptoms that may or may not be happening.

But, for anyone reading this to see what symptoms I do/don't have at 9dp5dt, because I know what it's like to search the interwebs for symptoms, I really have no symptoms at all.  No sore bbs, no major cramping, no nothing, and a BFN on a FRER.

So, the plan for today is to clean out the mess that's accumulated in this house. I love my boys to death. But, they can't clean to my liking. They pick up after themselves. Sometimes. But, the deep cleaning just hasn't happened over these last 2 weeks and I can't stand it one more second! Maybe I should mention that, for me, cleaning is a huge sign that AF is on her way. I even get excited about it. So, that there, proves that those tests are right. Who gets excited to clean? I'm a freak!

I am going to call my RE's office and let them know I got a negative test and see if I can stop these awful PIO shots. I know they'll say no, but it's worth a try. My hips hurt so badly. It's not even sore where the injection is going in. It's in my actual hip that is sore. I don't know if the oil is settling there and making everything hurt, but I can't sit on them or lay on my side because of it. It sucks. Of course, I'll do it all over again, but for now, I'm over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment