Monday, July 1, 2013

7dp5dt

I feel like such a big girl today. I didn't POAS. Thank heavens. It was like winning the lottery. For just one more day, I can pretend that it worked and I just tested early. Obviously, I hope that's true, but I just can't be sure. I woke up sweating like a gross hog this morning and had to change shirts. It was nasty. I was hot as all get out and my stomach hurt. Then, there was nausea. I think it was from being so hot. After taking Tums and sitting around for an hour or so, I felt much better. Eventually, I fell back to sleep. But, my stomach still hurts today. I'm not sure if I ate something weird yesterday, but it's icky.

Hopefully, this week goes by quickly and we can either celebrate or move on to whatever our next plan might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment