Monday, July 29, 2013

Just hanging out.

Not much going on here. Our WTF appointment is on Wednesday. I assume it will be pretty straight forward.

RE: I'm so sorry. It really was a perfect cycle and a perfect embryo.
Us: Yeah. How much more money do we need to send your way? What are our odds?
RE: Oh, they're great.
Us: Liar.

Our odds of our fresh cycle working were 70%. Yeah. Lucky us, we fell into the 30% that fail. Go team! We'll just have to wait until we can save up more money to try again. We have a wedding to go to and can't do both. I'm pretty sure getting out of SIL's wedding isn't a choice.

On a fun note, when I find myself at a crossroads in life, I typically make some drastic change to myself. So, I decided to chop my hair. Ten inches are now gone and donated. This is the third time in my life I've chopped that much off and donated it. It's quite liberating and I love donating to a good cause. The hubs loves my new 'do', so that's a plus. I figured he freak out, but I look like I'm in my 20's again and I definitely don't mind that part!

The hubs' bday is this week. He's not really into celebrating his own birthday, so that makes it difficult. He never gives gift ideas and would rather stay home with the curtains closed so no one can find him rather than going to a nice bday dinner. He has to work on his birthday this year, so he'll be able to avoid it for awhile. But, I'm taking his butt out to dinner when he's off!

Alright, I'm really just rambling now, but I just wanted you to know I haven't fallen off the planet. I'm still here waiting for something else to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment