Saturday, July 13, 2013

Room is done!

With the exception of hanging the curtain rod, the room is done! Holy cuteness! Now, if we only get to fill it with a little bundle soon. Oddly enough, last night, I showed DH the room and he just grinned. Even though we'd both been putting it off for so long, it's neat to see it done. I have gone in there multiple times and just stared at the crib, wondering and dreaming.

Oh, speaking of dreams, last night I had a wonderful dream. I dreamed that I was pregnant and we had a little girl. But, something was wrong with her. (Ok. That's not the wonderful part.) We weren't allowed to see her right away. Quite some time later, the hubs and I were in a waiting room of sorts and the nurse came carrying this little girl, dressed in blue and purple (Clearly, I did not pick out this outfit!), but she was carrying her way out in front of her under her armpits. So weird. The baby was screaming and crying, as any baby would do if he/she were being carried like this, and the nurse said, "I think she just needs her mommy." When she handed her to me, it seemed so freaking real. She was beautiful, obviously :) She just cuddled up with me and stopped crying. Then, I woke up. With a horrible headache. Nice. I think that was enough baby fun and dreaming for a little bit.

Now, Ayden wants to redo his bedroom. He loves the Celtics and wants a green and white bedroom. He has a really cool idea for one wall to be green with a white stripe and the rest to be white with a green stripe. Heavens knows I'm an idiot for putting white walls in a little boys bedroom, but it will look nice and it's just paint. It can be covered up if it needs to redone. So, that's our next house project. This house if FULL of freaking projects! Our next house will need ZERO work. ZERO!

No comments:

Post a Comment