Monday, July 8, 2013

Still no AF...

And, it's a mind f***, too. I have actually thought to myself, "Maybe they were wrong...maybe they gave me the wrong results...maybe I really am pregnant...maybe that's implantation spotting." Seriously. IF makes you absolutely insane. Now, I know that the odds of this are zilch. But, just sharing that I've clearly have gone crazy.

To make myself feel better and get my house clear of all of the negative IVF feelings, I have cleaned the shit out of this house. I started yesterday. Yesterday, was just a warning to the dust and dirt. Today, there is not one ounce of dust that might have been here during my IVF. It's all gone. Out with the bad, in with the good. And, boys are gross. I'll just leave it at that.

My favorite part of my cleaning rampage today was when the hubs pulled a wookie out of the tub drain :) I have long hair and, ya know, the drain gets slow every-so-often...this one was a massive clump of wet, blond, icky hair. It really made me want to get my hair cut off, but that always ends in tears and regret. The last time I was in tears, well, I drank, ONE drink, and we all saw how that ended.

So, here I sit with not much to update on because I'm still waiting on AF. Maybe I'll take an hpt...that's what made AF come in all my other cycles!

No comments:

Post a Comment