Friday, July 12, 2013

Shopping Success!

Mattress purchased! Crib sheet purchased! Crib blanket purchased! Curtains and curtain rod purchased! It felt really weird. I prayed that I didn't see anyone I knew while I was at the store. How would I explain that? Now that we've gotten everything home without being noticed, it's time to put it together...oh boy! I am a little excited about that... Not gonna lie.

Doing all of this makes me want to get back into the FET like, now. Rut ro! That isn't the plan, but darn it, it's tempting. But, what if we're chosen for the adoption of the toddler? Then, we could possibly be pregnant and have a toddler...hummm? I'm good with it, but the hubs, I'm positive he'd freak out! Big time! Not having the cash to do FET right now helps make the decision a little easier for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment