Monday, July 15, 2013

And, Cancer reminder

Just when you forget about cancer, you get a phone call from the oncologist's office reminding you of your follow up appointment on Wednesday. Sweet heavens, will it ever end?! I will go every 6 months for two years, but I just happened to forget about this one with IVF going on and all. Plus, when we told our oncologist about our upcoming IVF, he said that if it worked, we could just skip our follow up. Of course, that made me nervous at the time and honestly, I was a little nervous about getting pregnant and not knowing how things were going inside. So, I guess now I'll know...sometimes it's easier to play dumb, not smarter, just easier.

We're seeing the female doctor in the practice and she was so very kind. I think she is a PA, but she had wonderful bedside manner, so I really liked her. The hubs doesn't remember her. When I questioned him about it, since she was the one who gave us the results from the cone biopsy, he said he blocked most of that out. Yep, it was that horrible.

I feel great, so hopefully that's a good sign. But, there really aren't a lot of symptoms with the cancer I had, especially since we caught it so early. But, I did feel sick. I can't really explain it, but I just felt like something wasn't right. So, hopefully my feelings now will confirm that everything is going well in there. And, at least I'll know and can relax about it when we do our FET. God's plan. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment